A cloud storage service designed for long-term storage, securing your past, present and futureData is growing rapidly in volume and value at all types of organizations, but traditional onsite storage systems are failing to keep up with today’s needs for scalability, better cost control, big data workloads and flexible access options. Also, new regulations and increasing data retention requirements further exacerbate these challenges.
To solve these challenges for our customers Iron Mountain developed a cloud storage service designed to protect, preserve and store data for the long term. Iron Mountain® Cloud Archive is a secure repository for almost any type of data that you need to preserve, whether for compliance, conservation or value-creation. Designed to scale as your content grows, it is trusted by organizations of all types that want offsite, pay-as-you-use archival cloud storage with enterprise-class SLAs, stringent security protocols as well as near-infinite scalability — where data remains intact and easily accessible.
BENEFITS OF IRON CLOUD OBJECT STORAGE
Why Iron Mountain?
- Protected and preserved – Cloud Archive offers robust data protection policies, distribution models, and built-in self-healing capabilities.
- Accessible – Provides on-demand, online secure access from multiple devices multiple locations, and a range of customer applications.
- Scalable – Cloud Archive immediately expands your storage capacity by terabytes, petabytes, or even exabytes, and is designed to scale as content grows.
- Secure – Protects and secures content using in-flight encryption and at-rest.
- Cost-effective – A pricing structure tied to the data volume being protected, providing level, predictable operating expenses and allowing customers to expand or contract their storage capacity without concerns about under or over-provisioning.
Optimizely Panel Here